The annual fall meeting of the Forest Greens Perryman Community Association will be held on Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 7:00 PM. The meeting will be held at the Clorox Plant on Perryman Road. Admission will require that each person attending the meeting show photo identification to be admitted. We ask that you arrive 10 - 15 minutes early to sign in.
All members are invited to review the minutes from past meetings online at www.fgpca.com.
Reminder: $10 membership dues for 2017 are being collected at the meeting.
- Introductions from President
- Treasurer Report
- Old Business
- New Business
- Bush River Force Main Rehabilitation Project
- Development and Zoning Issues
- Neighborhood Watch Program
- Transportation & Road Issues
- Parks Recreation & Area Land Conservation
- Adjournment at approximately 9:00 p.m.